Saturday 31 March 2012

Baby Animal Silhouette Cushions

In my recent Ottoman post there is a photo of my nursery chair with some cushions on it, I have been asked about the yellow Bambi cushion & yes it's another home project! I really love the idea of baby animal silhouette's, they look really gorgeous in just plain black contrasting with a pretty floral decorative fabric.

I made the yellow Bambi Cushion from scratch and used a print out off Google of a baby deer silhouette to cut my felt out in the shape. I also had a pink patterned cushion I purchased on sale at spotlight for $15 that I customised by adding a baby bunny silhouette. So if you want to cheat & not make a cushion from scratch you could also customise an already bought one very easily by adding the felt silhouette!







No comments:

Post a Comment