Thursday 22 March 2012

Itty Bitty Baby Dress

Was googling free baby dress patterns & found this beauty! The "Itty Bitty Baby Dress" by Made By Rae. It's super easy & super sweet! I literally made this in 2 hours this afternoon! and best of it's FREE! The dress pattern has 2 sizes, premie babies & 1-3 months...but it would be very easy to enlarge by simply adding a few inches to the current pattern.
You could embellish it with whatever you wish, I used red buttons & rick rack, but you could use lace, piping, add cute pockets or bows, whatever you wish!
Download the free pattern & instructions HERE
I've also got fabrics in red & white and navy & white to make a few versions for my little girls! Will def post more pics as I make more dresses!
Let me know what you think of it?






No comments:

Post a Comment