Thursday 7 June 2012

I'm in Homespun Magazine!

Hi Everyone,
Yes I've been very busy with my beautiful twin girls! Not alot of time (NO TIME TO BE EXACT) for sewing projects or online fabric research!! Hence the lack of posts for the past 6 weeks!
But just wanted to share with everyone that my Pillow Dolls are currently featured in the readers section of the June issue of Australian Homespun Magazine!
Check it out below!



Also here are a couple of photos of the girls with little grins on their faces, they have just started to give us little smiles!

Hazel
 Lulu

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on both your magazine feature and the birth of your beautiful twins. I too have made these cuddle pillows (1 boy and 1 girl) and they are so cute. I made mine with a removable cover and put velcro along the bottom for ease of washing. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I have one too but I have been a little slack lately. Also have a fb page. You must have been so excited to see your pic in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete